Achievements were added in version 1.5.3. There are currently 40 achievements total, with 11 being hidden. The Points column is for Game Center on iOS devices, while the XP column is for Google Play on Android devices.
|The Start of a Journey||Play a song in World Mode||5||500|
|Shooting Star||Play a song in an Event Map in World Mode||10||1000|
|Partnership||Unlock a Partner in World Mode||5||500|
|Discovery||Unlock a song in World Mode||5||500|
|Remembrance||Achieve Full Recall on any song||10||1000|
|Beginnings||Achieve Pure Memory on any song||20||2000|
|Reflex Training||Clear a song using Note Speed 2.0 or above||5||500|
|Challenger||Clear a song using a HARD recollection rate 5 times||20||2000|
|Savior||Clear a song using EASY recollection rate 5 times||10||1000|
|Reflections||Clear a song using a MIRROR ability 5 times||10||1000||Using Hikari (Summer) counts towards this.|
|Companionship||Add a friend||5||500|
|Extrovert||Add 5 friends||10||1000|
|Metronome||Achieve maximum score on a song||30||3000|
|Friend of Arcaea||Purchase any amount of Memories||30||3000|
|World Instability||Experience an Anomaly||20||2000||Hidden|
|Ahead of time||Clear a song with 5 or more Fars where all Fars are Early||5||500||Hidden|
|Falling Behind||Clear a song with 5 or more Fars where all Fars are Late||5||500||Hidden|
|Wanderer||Clear 50 patterns||10||1000|
|Traveller||Clear 100 patterns||20||2000|
|Gatherer||Possess 1000 fragments||10||1000|
|Collector||Possess 3000 fragments||20||2000|
|Grand Collector||Possess 5000 fragments||30||3000|
|Eternal Companion||Raise a Partner to level 20||30||3000|
|Daybreak||Achieve AA rank or above on 20 patterns||10||1000|
|Zenith||Achieve AA rank or above on 50 patterns||20||2000|
|Dusk||Achieve EX rank on 20 patterns||20||2000|
|North Star||Achieve EX rank on 50 patterns||30||3000|
|Remnant of the Past||Reach Potential 2.00||10||1000|
|Promise in the Present||Reach Potential 5.00||20||2000|
|Dreams for the Future||Reach Potential 8.00||30||3000|
|The World Beyond||Reach Potential 11.00||40||4000|
|Seeker||Achieve Pure Memory on 5 Future patterns||40||4000|
|Borderline||Clear a song with 70% recollection rate||5||500||Hidden|
|Nice Try||Fail a song with 69% recollection rate||5||500||Hidden|
|Technically Clear||Clear a song with a D grade||5||500||Hidden|
|Off-Beat||Fail a song with an AA grade||5||500||Hidden|
|Diligent Student||Achieve Pure Memory on the Basic Tutorial||5||500||Hidden|
|Top of the Class||Achieve Pure Memory on the Advanced Tutorial||5||500||Hidden|
|Forever Lost||Clear a song with 1 Lost and no Far||5||500||Hidden|
|Far from Perfect||Clear a song with 1 Far and no Lost||5||500||Hidden|
While most achievements are purely skill-based, there are several ones that you can get fairly easily if you know what to do.
- Technically Clear - In order to get a D grade, you have to get less than 8,600,000 points. The idea is to skip the first section of a song entirely, then do well enough on the rest to clear anyway. 8.6 million equates to about 14% of the song you'll need to skip. Obviously, don't use a HARD partner for this.
- Alternatively, and this is probably harder, you can mess with your offset on a really easy song and proceed to get a FAR on almost every note. Charts with lots of arcs or long notes (like qualia -ideaesthesia- [PRS]) is probably impossible to do this.
- Off-Beat - In order to get an AA grade, you'll need at least 9,500,000 points. Pick a HARD skilled partner and an easy song to get Full Recall or above (or at least just a high accuracy), and when you get to that point value, stop playing. Any chart with at least 280 notes will work; any less and you'll lose the song at the end.
- Another way would be playing with the default Recollection Rate. When you reach 9,500,000 score, stop playing. Make sure the rest of the song contains at least 16 notes, since while having a full normal gauge 16 'LOST' notes will get you to 68%.
- This achievement is most straightforward to obtain with Hikari (Zero) as the selected partner, as her skill causes the Recollection Rate to be set to 0% upon a 'LOST' note.
- Borderline - Select a non-EASY-or-HARD skilled partner. Reach 100% Recollection Rate before the last 15 notes, then have those notes untouched.