|D||0 - 8,599,999|
|C||8,600,000 - 8,899,999|
|B||8,900,000 - 9,199,999|
|A||9,200,000 - 9,499,999|
|AA||9,500,000 - 9,799,999|
|EX||9,800,000 or above|
|L||Track Lost||"Recollection Rate" doesn't reach 70 when the song ends, or "Recollection Rate" reaches 0 with Hard|
|C (Green)||Track Complete||"Recollection Rate" reaches 70 or above when the song ends with Easy|
"Recollection Rate" reaches 70 or above when the song ends
|C (Red)||Track Complete||"Recollection Rate" doesn't reach 0 at any point in the song with Hard|
|F||Full Recall||No "LOST" notes|
|P||Pure Memory||All notes are "PURE" notes|
- The Base score of all songs is 10,000,000, but you can get more than 10,000,000 points in Arcaea.
- If you hit "PURE" note without an early/late (max), then you'll get an additional 1 point / note.
Example: Lucifer [FTR] has 861 notes, hence the maximum score will be 10,000,861.
Every "FAR" note's score is a half of every early/late "PURE" note's.
Some indexs are originally from the game, and some are invented by the users of this wiki.
- Recall is similar to "combo" in other rhythm game. It's shown in the middle of the track while playing.
Recollection Rate Edit
- Recollection Rate is shown in the upper-left corner, near the "Pause" button. Whether or not the result is Track Complete depends on it.
Notes Density Edit
- Notes Density is an index that shows how many notes appear in every 1 minute (for average).
- Formula to calculate the Notes Density:
ND = NC / L
ND: Note Density
NC: Note Count
Total Fragments, Actual Fragments, and Fragments Multiple Index Edit
- These index efect players' fragments amount.
- Formula to calculate the Total Fragments achieved according to the Actual Fragments (as how it was calculated before 1.5) and the Fragments Multiple Index (according to the partner and its level)
TF = AF x FMI / 50
TF: Total Fragments
AF: Actual Fragments
FMI: Fragments Multiple Index