|Red and Blue|
|Note Design||-chartaesthesia- RED side [PST]|
side BLUE -chartaesthesia- [PRS]
-chartaesthesia- LEFT=BLUE RED=RIGHT [FTR]
|Version Added||1.5.0 (2017-11-03)|
|Requirements||Past||World Mode Chapter 1 (Map 1-4, reward 3)|
|Present||80 Fragments, Clear qualia -ideaesthesia- [PRS]|
|Future||280 Fragments, Clear qualia -ideaesthesia- [FTR]|
- In the Past difficulty of this map, all the Arcs are red, so they should all be controlled with the right hand.
- That's because the word "red" is before "blue" in the title.
- In the Present difficulty, they are all blue, so they should all be controlled with the left hand.
- That's because the word "blue" is after "red" in the title.
- The Future map uses both Arcs, however often starting on opposing sides to where one would expect. All blue Arcs should be controlled with the left hand, and red ones should be controlled with the right hand, regardless of where they start, otherwise some Arcs cannot be completed. This reminder is also given right before starting, in the form "LEFT=BLUE RED=RIGHT" underneath the map designer's name.