Official Sound Edit
|YouTube||higllus||10,001,105 (Max)||Finger taps|
|YouTube||Ritxman||10,001,077||Fingernail taps (background noise)|
|YouTube||BengaleeHS||10,001,037||None (Thumb play)|
|YouTube||レイ||-||Hand clap video|
- Singularity was composed specifically for Arcaea.
- This song can also be found in Groove Coaster as part of Arcaea x Groove Coaster collaboration.
- Originally, Memory Forest was planned to be the only song ETIA. contributed, but ETIA. was concerned it was too shallow, and composed another catchy song. The Arcaea team liked it and ended up using them both.
- If you play the song with Eto as your partner when she’s level 6 or higher and didn’t make any LOST notes, the chart will become transparent and Luna appears in the background just as the “If you can” sample plays. A black radial gradient will also appear on top of Luna, referencing a black hole’s singularity. After the drop, the chart will return to normal, the gradient will disappear, and Luna moves a little to the top of the screen.
- The note designer's name is likely an alias of Toaster. 東 can be read "tou," and 星 is "star." The コラプサー in 東星※コラプサー means "collapser," which relates to a collapsed star turning into a black hole (a singularity).
- The artwork of Singularity and Memory Forest form a complete picture when combined.