- Should be no problem if you can handle the speed. It's only a little harder (maybe) than SOUNDWiTCH.
- Rather easy for a 6 both in terms of clear difficulty and scoring.
- The unique arc notes going up and down are one thing, but the biggest threat are the high-speed, hard to read streams. There is a pause in the Future chart, but it's not much to worry about.
- If you can't read the streams in GOODTEK (Arcaea Edit), it might be too early to take this song on.
|Youtube||higllus||10,001,044 (max)||Finger taps|
- The Japanese name of the song is 妖艶魔女, which translates literally to "bewitching (as in, beauty) witch."