- If a chart does not required Fragments, the number of Fragments is written as "0"
- If a chart also required clearing a song, it is written as: F (S [D]/G) (where F is number of Fragments, S is the songs required to clear, D is the difficulty required, and G is grade required (only when grade is required)
Future: 180 (Lost Civilization [FTR]/A)
- Should be in Code / preformatted.
- If it isn't in English, write both the original and English translation.
- If it is in English, only write the original.
- Should be centered left.
- Features it's soundtrack as same as Arcaea version.
- Do not includes any gameplay.
- Should be a YouTube video.
- If the title isn't in English, the trivia must consists of the meaning of the title.
- If that song can also be found in any rhythm games, write it / them out.
- Is that song's level or max combo has any special facts? If yes, write out.
Note: You must write correctly in grammar and spelling.
Any rules you want to change or add, comment under this blog.